Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Annapurna Circuit with Annapurna base camp trekking
Annapurna Circuit with Annapurna base camp trekking is combine two Nepal best trekking for travelers who have long vacation and enjoy the high passes and best view of the Himalayas.
Annapurna Circuit is best trekking trails in the world, which offers a great variety of beautiful landscapes, nature & culture of the central Himalayan area of Nepal with the best & splendid Himalayan panorama of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Fishtail, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Nilgiri, Mt. Hiun Chuli and several other mid western Himalayan ranges of Nepal.
The diverse terrain and variety of cultures, working from subtropical to snow line climate makes every day walking is different experience and make the area the most popular destination in the country. The treks start from Besisahsar and leads through rice fields, beautiful waterfalls to Manang a Himalayan Shangri-La which offers and Alpine meadows, moraines, glaciers and breathtaking views of the Annapurna ranges from here the trails lad through alpine meadows and moraines with crossing Throng la passes before arrive Muktinath famous Hindu pilgrimage sites. The trek join Jomsom route to Annapurna base camp via popular sunrise spot Poonhill.
Mostly visited Trekking route, Picturesque villages, turbulent river gorges, Ascending the Marshyangdi valley, Visit old Buddhist monastery in Braga - Explore beautiful Manang village- Crossing the Throng- La (5416m) - The Pilgrimage town of Muktinath, Typical Thakali village in Tukuche, The Apple kingdom of Nepal in Marpha, Views of Dhaulagiri Ice- fall, The world deepest gorge in the Kali Gandaki River, Natural Hot spring at Tatopani and Sunrise and best mountain views from Pooh hill.Typical Gurung villages at Chhomrung & Landruk, Rhododendron and Bamboo forests, Machhapuchhare Base Camp; Great mountains views from Annapurna Base Camp: Panoramic views of Annapurna, Annapurna South, Hiuchuli, Annapurna I, Machhapuchhare, Gangapurna, Tent peak, Gandharba Chuli, Natural hot spring at Jhinnudanda
Trek Name:Annapurna Circuit with Annapurna base camp trek
Trek Duration: 32 Days
Best Season:February - June, September - November are the best months among others. July and August are okay for trekking. However, the visibility is likely to disturbed due to rain.
Trek Grade:Moderate + Fairly Strenuous
Group Size: Min.1 to Max 10 persons in a group
Min. altitude: 820 m
Max altitude: 5416 m
Mode of Travel:Drive: Car/Van/Bus to Besisahar/Pokhara and Flight: Pokhara
Price: For the most up-to-date and competitive price, please Contact Us
Annapurna Circuit with Annapurna base camp trek Itinerary
Days 1: Meet at Kathmandu Airport , transfer to hotel
Days 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Days 3: Drive Kathmandu to Besi Sahar: Drive to Besisahar about 6 hours stay at an altitiude of 820m
Days 4: Besisahar to Bahundanda: WE walk through the deep river gorge, rice fields, subtropical forest and small hamlets, past a majestic waterfall with towering peaks of Himalchuli and Manaslu.stay at 1320m –
Days 5: Bahundanda to Chamje: A steep and slippery trail runs up and down through paddy fields, passing through tiny Tibetan villages, the trail ascends through the rhododendron forest to Chamje at 1440m height.
Days 6: Chamje to Bagarchhap: The path climbs the river through bamboo groves, we cross barely and potato fields to reach Dharapani and work an hour to Bagarchhap (2160m) site of our first Tibetan Monastery and with the views of Annapurna 2 and Lamjung Himal
Days 7: Bagarchhap to Chame: The trail climbs along the mule track through in and fir forest and then follows the river for a time amongst the higher oak and maple trees. Stay at 2710m
Days 8: Chame to Pisang: The trail follows through the river valley stay at pisang(3210m) with good views along the way of Pisang peak and Annapurna 2.
Days 9: Pisang to Manang – Work through the fields of grazing Yak and a wide variety of crops. This large Tibetan settlement provides good views of Annapurna2, 3, 4, Gangapurna and Tarkekang. Stay at 3570m.
Days 10: Acclimatization day at Mannag : This is a rest day to acclimatize to the higher altitude. Time to visit monasteries take advice from Himalayan Rescue Association and observe the spectacular views of the Himalaya .
Days 11: Manang to Churi Letder, We move through alpine pastures to scrubby forests of juniper and rose. We stay at an elevation of 4250m.
Days 12: Churi atter to Thorong Phedi B.C – Working near by the river, It is some time possible to see herds of blue mountain sheep stay overnight at Phedi 4400m
Days 13: Crossing Thorung La, arrive Muktinath, We ascend steeply to high camp at 4590m then along an undulating trail to the flat top of throngla( 5416m) from here the trail descend steeply down to Muktinath. This is one of the most important pilgrimage sights for Hindus. It is also home to many ethnics Tibetans and holy Buddhists stay at 3800m
Days 14: Muktinath to Kagbeni: gradually through field and popular groves, then in to Kaligandaki valley. Visiting a old buddhist Monastery. Stay at 2800m
Days 15: Kagbeni to Marpha: Descend to Marpha a llovely village of white washed house and fertile fields as the trail continues, The Himalayan rain shadow end and open spaces make way for conifers forest.
Days 16: Marpha to Ghasa, nice village with greenery and open space.
Days 17: Ghasa to Tatopani, Working through subtropical vegetation and the return of water buffalo, banyan trees and poinsettias,. The trail follows the river through a world deepest George and have a very nice view one of the longest waterfall. Stay at Tatopani and visit natural hot spring 1180m
Days 18: Tatopani to Sikha
Days 19: Sikha to Ghorepani.
Days 20: Ghorepani to Tadapani: Early morning work up to Poonhil, One of the best Himalayan view points in Nepal Early morning working to the Poonhil, which provides a unobstructed view of the high Himalaya and start our trek to Tadapani, A short early morning climb to the Deurali pass for a spectacular panorama over Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna, Trail descends steeply through dense moss-covered forest rich with bird life to Tadapani which provides you a close up sunset view.
Days 21: Rest day in Tadapani: Acclimatization day as you adjust to the altitude, you can either spend the day relaxing and enjoying the mountain views, or hike for a day.
Days 22: Tadapani to Chhomrung: The trail drops down form Tadapani, through dense rhododendron forest. Stay at Chhomrong(2040m) towering above the villages is the mighty peak of Annapurna south, with the Fishtail facing it across the valley.
Days 23: Chhomrong to Dovan: We walk through the forest of Kuldighar . The track winds steeply up through deep bamboo and rhododendron forest to the village of Dovan
Days 24: Dovan to Machhapuchre Base Camp: A trek of the narrow Modi khola valley will bring you almost to the base of the M.B.C. Here you will spend a day gazing away at the snow covered peaks above and the beauty of the landscape around.
Days 25: M.B.C to A.B.C: ( Back to Dovan) Early morning working to A.B.C. where you stand in the century, the 360 degree views are breathtaking, Although clouds roll in early, the curtain often lifts at sunset to rival radiant, glowing peaks.
Days 26: Dovan to Jhinu danda. Enjoy a natural hot springa at Jhinu danda stay overnight there.
Days 27: Jhinu danda to Landruk a beautiful Gurung village provides you a excellent view.
Days 28: Landruk to Dhampus. Close up view of Mount Fishtail and Annapurna South.
Days 29: Dhampus to Pokhara, looking around Pokhara.
Days 30: Fly or drive back to Kathmandu .
Days 31: Free day in Kathmandu , you can do shopping or looking around, join to the cultural show dinner in the evening. Hotel
Days 32: Final departure, transfer to Airport
Price For The Trip:
The total cost for the trek or tour you decide you want to do will depend on several different factors. The type of accommodation you prefer in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara will make a difference to the overall cost (budget to 5 star accommodation) The mode of transport you prefer will also affect the cost of your package, for example prices vary greatly between flying versus private car/van, tourist or local buses. The number of guides and/or porters required will also affect the total cost of your trek. For these reasons the same trek/tour can vary in price quite substantially.
Please mail us for up to date prices for the above itinerary
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car/van
- 3 night hotel in Kathmandu on a twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Guided Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour with English speaking Tour guide, and transport by private car / van.
- 1 night hotel in Pokhara on a twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Trekking Permit.
- TIMS Permit (Trekking Information Management System) Card for the Annapurna Trek.
- Kathmandu to Besisahar/Khudi Transport by Bus (Note: Private Car transport also available by adding extra cost).
- Full board meals during the trekking (meals are choices from Menu) Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Twin sharing Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trekking.
- An Experienced & Professional Government license holder Trekking guide trained in wilderness first aid.
- Trekking porter carry all personal gear and group equipment( 1 porter for 2 person basis)
- Food, accommodation, salary, local tax, all trekking equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Proper Insurance for all trekking staff including porter.
- Above Himalaya’s duffle bag if necessary.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Above the Himalaya Special Gifts (T shirt, Pashmina shawl, Trekking certificates and others)
- Pokhara to Kathmandu Transport by Tourist Bus. (if you want to take a flight or want to travel by private car is available, by adding extra cost)
- Welcome/Fare well Nepali Culture Dinner in Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara ranges from US $ 12- US$ 14 per day.
- Nepal entry Visa Fee (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal ’s Airport in Kathmandu )
- International/Domestic Airfare and Airport Tax, Sightseeing entry fee for the city tour.
- Any local Jeep or Bus transportation in between the trekking (except cost includes section, if clients needed to use).
- Any kind of drinks, hot and cold, hot water, alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Dessert, chocolates, personal shopping, laundry, phone call, internet, Camera battery charging.
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Tips and Gratitude (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Private Trip Departure everyday upon your request. But if you would like to join one of our Groups please see below our fixed group departure dates as per your requirement.Fixed Departure Trek 2012